Monday, September 08, 2008

Broke

My computer isn't working so well today. David thinks it overheated. He is working on it. (Not right now though, he at his job.)It seems to work now, but he is still a little worried about overheating. So for now, I am using his computer. Today I bring you a few interesting pictures I found on David's computer. Why do guys find such strange crap to be so humorous?

**********










**********


Tomorrow we should return to our regularly scheduled programing. We had a fun adventure to the LA County Fair this weekend. There will be a movie, but my mom called it. It will be her first movie ever. Look for it soon on her website. Three Baseball Fanz

5 comments:

  1. I did post a couple of pictures but I have a ton more....lots of cows and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we can make a heck of a video. We will try and think of some background music for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *snort* I totally laughed at the Snapes on a Plane poster. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was my favorite on too Pam. I also liked the cat dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple of these are pretty funny! Help your mom with the video it's not posted yet.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.