Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Places To Visit In The Fall

1. Oak Glen, California
2. Julian, California
3. Oktoberfest such as this one in Big Bear, California
4. Wisconsin Dells
5. Knott's Scary Farm
6. Six Flags Fright Fest
7. Fly Creek Cider Mill in Cooperstown, New York
8. Pumpkin Patches such as these
9. Redwood National Forest
10. Chili Cook Off such as this one in my town
11. Watching The Salmon Return
12. Disneyland's Halloween Time
13. New York, New York to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

8 comments:

  1. Of these places, the only one I've been to is Disneyland at Halloween. It was fun to see the Haunted Mansion all decorated with Nightmare Before Christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Disneyland during Halloween, would love to go.

    And New York, anytime, but yeah I think for that parade...or New Years Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fall and I would be happy to go to any of the places on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing the work! God bless. All I can say is that this time of year in Connecticut--ain't no place like home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy- It must be beautiful at your place this time of year, but come winter, I won't envy you the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been to disney's halloween party already... and it was fun! I wish we could do it again soon...

    I've been to NY a lot of times but never on thanksgiving. I would love to see Macy's parade someday too.

    thanks for visiting my blog.


    http://www.joarduo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Looks like you have your work cut out for you! :)

    TT love from Bluegrassgal

    ReplyDelete
  8. we wont be going to the dells for fall but we are going to go up there for christmas

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.