Friday, November 28, 2008

Knott's Merry Farm

We had a super fun time at Knott's Berry Farm. I am tired from the fun. Carolynn is already in bed. Tomorrow I have to get up to go to the Salvation Army. Instead of ringing the bell all day, like I did on Monday and Wednesday and David did it today, we will be emptying the kettles and counting.

Before I am off to bed, again, here are a couple of pictures from our day.

Grandpa enjoying his chicken dinner. I tried the rhubarb. I won't be doing that again. My mom laughed at me.


My mom and Catherine in front of a fountain. We were waiting for Carolynn and Alyssa to come back from a roller coaster.


Getting their flume on... Log Style.


Catherine riding the merry-go-round.


Everyone waiting for Carolynn and Alyssa to come off another roller coaster.


Look for a video of our complete weekend of fun on Sunday. As for tomorrow, look for a special surprise!

3 comments:

  1. Yep we had a good time My dad likes the chicken.....the rhubarb will be appearing on my blog in a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the rhubarb! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.