Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy As One Of Santa’s Elves

Today I did a lot. I filled out my background check paperwork for the prison. That took forever. I had to have addresses for every place I had lived going back like a million years. Not really. I did discover that in 10 years, I have lived in 10 houses, in two states and six different cities. I had to give them the names, addresses and phone numbers of my closest friends and family. I had to disclose my whole life history. When I finished, I went to my mom’s and printed it. I would have printed it here, but David’s computer crashed and he has not re-installed the printer stuff yet. It is almost back to normal. That means my mom will have to wait just a little longer for whatever fabulous new blog header David will design. I brought my mom a bottle of Sweet Hot Mustard from Hickory Farms while I was over there. Then I went and took the signed pages to the prison. She said she would be calling my by Friday. Then I rang the bell for the Salvation Army. After that, I did the laundry. There are always scary people in the Laundromat. As soon as I start being paid, I am buying a washer and dryer. One of Carolynn’s friends was there today. They were all giggly. When I got home, I cleaned a little. I packed for my adventure to Palm Spring with Grandpa. We leave tomorrow. I am picking him up at 8:00 am. He has a doctor’s appointment then we are off to Agua Caliente. It is going to be a fun trip. I will relax and Grandpa will have a good time too.

The girls only have a couple of more days at school. Thursday is their last day and it is a half day. Then they get three whole weeks off.

Well, I am off to bed because I have a big day tomorrow. I will be sure and post some pictures from my adventure.

4 comments:

  1. I thought our kids had a long vacation - they are out of school for two full weeks. Your kids have that beaten by half again. I hope you have nice weather and they can really enjoy their time off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No palm springs today it is snowing in the pass...in fact it is snowing here and right now it is comming down pretty good. I called and changed it to monday instead....Mike and I are off so we will all be able to go too....we can hang out and have a martini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, no trip today. Oh well. I can't do anything about weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You stay so busy, alway on the move. That is great. How did you remember all your addresses and everything? I'm only on house #6 and I have no idea on all the addresses.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.