Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just Sunday

I did a lot of baking today. I made the peanut butter cookie dough this morning. It had to chill. I baked them later. I also made brownies, chocolate peanut butter cookies and sugar cookies. I am still not done. I am making presents. Just because I have a job now doesn’t mean they are paying me yet. I do not start until January.

Today Carolynn and I went out with my mom. We have been doing that Sundays. My dad and Grandpa watch football Sunday. We went to the Circuit City because her computer was being a jerk. They fixed it up for her. While they were fixing it, we went for Chinese food. It was so good. We got egg fu yong, chicken lo-mein, and sweet and sour chicken. It was fabulous. After we ate, we went to the Mervyn’s. It only has 4 days left before it is gone forever. I got Carolynn two pairs of $42 jeans for $12.50 each. She loves them. My mom got a few things too. Then we went back to the Circuit City to pick up my mom’s computer. I got a little speaker dock for my iPod. It was crazy out there. I am glad I don’t have to go out more. It seems like every time I come home, I remember something else I need.

I went to the grocery store this afternoon because I needed powdered sugar. I got dog food and some other junk I needed. I got me a bottle of Bailey’s with Caramel. I thought it might be tasty in hot chocolate. It was too. I got home and realized I forgot to buy smaller Ziploc bags. I have big ones.

Well, that is all for today. I got my car insurance bill in my e-mail and I didn’t even have a panic attack. It was good.

3 comments:

  1. Bailey's with caramel??? That does sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. They had Bailey's with Mint Chocolate and with Coffee too. The caramel one was a delightful addition to my hot chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bailey's always the right choice, I have mine in coffee, but hot chocolate would be good. some folks just like it over ice, all by it self.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.