Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chicken On Sunday

Today we went to my parent’s house and made the world’s biggest pot of chicken noodle soup. My Grandpa bought the biggest pot I had ever seen for the soup. We made the homemade noodles. It was very good. I brought some home so I can take it for lunch tomorrow. While I was at my mom’s I did a few loads of laundry. I cannot wait to get my own washer and dryer. Nevertheless, for now, I have clean slacks to wear to work this week. After this week, we start wearing our uniforms.

The girls go back to school tomorrow. I am glad they are going. It is easier to keep Catherine focused when she has a scheduled routine. Carolynn misses her friends.

Tomorrow I am off to work. I like that.

3 comments:

  1. Chicken on Sunday and Monday and Tuesday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE homemade chicken noodle soup. I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The homemade chicken noodle soup really sounds yummy. Don't you love it that you get to say you have to work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.