Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Work Hard For The Money

I have been working a lot lately. 6 days a week, sometimes 7 or 8 shifts in a week. My feet hurt. Usually, I work on one of my days off, but this week I decided against it. Yesterday, I ran some errands and got a burger. We watched The Jazz Singer. We did some cleaning and I made some pasta for dinner. It was a nice quiet day. Today, we are doing much of the same.

Since I have been working so much, I really have been missing out on a lot of stuff. The girls are doing fun stuff like hanging out with friends and watching movies. David took the girls to a 4th of July party. All the while I have been working. This weekend is the shift change at work and my days off will change. I will be home on Sunday. So I decided we should celebrate and have a barbecue. We could invite some people; get some burgers, water balloons and other fun stuff. Sound like a plan? Of course it does! Do you want to join in on the fun? Of course you do! So you are invited! Yes, you. Transportation is not provided though. So if you aren’t local, this Sunday I will drink a glass of ice tea in your honor. But if you are local, come on over. We can party like it’s 1999. Or something. Who cares?

Anyway, since I am throwing this fabulous shindig on Sunday, I have a lot of cleaning and stuff to do to prepare. I will return later.

In the meantime, you have got to see my previous post. Seriously. I laughed for hours. I still laugh when I think of it.

Beware of Mega-Shark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.