Friday, September 11, 2009

Help


Everyone needs a little help sometimes. Some people have a hard time asking for help. I used to be like that, but I changed. Now I ask for help if I need it. But I am also willing to help other people. That is just how it works.

Take tomorrow for example… Catherine has her first Red Sox game. I have to work 7 to 5. (Hello… that is 10 hours… again. Oh well, overtime is cool.) David has to work 6 to 11. Catherine’s game starts at 9. She has to be there by 8. I asked my dad if he could take her. He already had plans to go to the LA County Fair with Helen and George. It’s a tradition. They always go for Helen and George’s anniversary. So I asked Nicole if she could take her. She was happy to help.

Anyway, the point is that everyone could use a little help sometimes, but as I still haven’t finished my mind reading lessons, all you have to do is ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.