Thursday, December 03, 2009

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

We got our tree up. It is so much larger than the old tree. We got all of our holiday decorations up and even got lights up on the outside of the house. Last year we had a tiny tree and one strand of lights around the window. This year we have lights around the window and all along the front of the house. It looks pretty good. When we lived in our apartment we put lights on our porch, around the window, and on the palm tree by the porch. Since they cut down the dead tree in the yard, our yard looks better and you can see our pretty lights.

I have been listening to a lot of Christmas music. It is helping my Christmas spirit. Now we are watching some Christmas movies. We watched Christmas With The Kranks. I liked it. It stuck with the book pretty well. That is a rarity. Then we watched Home Alone. That is a classic Christmas movie.

I wrote out all my Christmas cards. I hope everyone likes them because it is all you are getting for Christmas this year. I hope I had everyone’s correct address.

I made beef stroganoff for dinner. I made two lunches worth too. I am saving so much by making my own lunches. It’s really great. And my lunches are so much tastier and healthier when I make my own.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.