Thursday, February 11, 2010
Thirteen Things I Cook For Dinner
1. Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Country Gravy, and Corn- This is David’s favorite dinner
2. Egg Rolls and Fried Rice- We made this last night.
3. Spaghetti and Meatballs- This is my favorite dinner.
4. Hot Dogs, Fried Potatoes, and Baked Beans
5. Meatloaf, Cheesy Potatoes, and Green Beans
6. Pork Roast Burritos, Refried Beans, and Mexican Style Rice
7. Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, and Sausage- I know this is breakfast, but I still make it for dinner.
8. Chili and Tortillas
9. Beer Battered Chicken Strips, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, and Vegetables- We got this one from the mom of one of Carolynn’s friends.
10. Beef Stroganoff
11. Pasta Primavera
13. Tuna Casserole