Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Recidivism

I am tired of this word. It’s a good thing, no doubt, but when 10 different people say it 100 times a day, you can really get tired of hearing about it.

This week I am doing annual training at work. This is my first time in this training and it lasts all week. Yesterday was sort of boring (no offense to the presenters, also see yesterday’s post). Today I actually learned some things I didn’t know before. I also learned a lot about my retirement savings. I have been sick the last couple of days too. I feel much better today though.

I have Saturday off and on Sunday I start the evening shift.

We made beer battered chicken for dinner. It’s one of Carolynn’s favorites. Tomorrow we are having corned beef.

I have more to say but I just can’t think of anything right now.

How many of you just looked up the word recidivism?

2 comments:

  1. I know what the word means, are the folks using it 100 times a day not using it in it's correct context, or is just irritating you to hear the word so often?

    Yea, for Corned beef, have a grand St. Patty's day! (O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they use it correctly. It is a huge part of what I do. But some people pronounce it weird and I am just tired of hearing it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.