Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things I Found In The Girls Rooms While Looking For The Stapler

So, I was looking for a stapler one day. I was doing some bills, taxes, school stuff, ect., and I needed a stapler. Carolynn said we had several staplers so I went and I bought some staples and brought them home. Of course, David and the girls were not home. They went to the sporting goods store for soccer equipment and swimming stuff. So I went to look for it. This is what I found...

1. A Bag of Pistachios (Carolynn’s Room)
2. Toothpaste Under The Bed (Carolynn’s Room)
3. A Bag Of Sunflower Seeds (Catherine’s Room)
4. A Box Of Candy Wrappers (Carolynn’s Room)
5. An Empty Happy Meal Box (Carolynn’s Room)
6. A Stitch Remover (Catherine’s Room)
7. Empty Monster Cans And Boxes (Carolynn’s Room)
8. A Large Rock (Both Rooms Had At Least 1 Large Rock)
9. A Partially Burnt Piece Of Paper That Said “Today I start with a day of love, peace and happiness because today is a new day and I’ll make it happen.” (Carolynn’s Room)
10. An Unopened Box Of Lip Gloss From Christmas 2008 (Carolynn’s Room)
11. A Powder Puff In A Drawer Full Of Pencils (Catherine’s Room)
12. A Broken Camera (Catherine’s Room)
13. A Bottle Of Fabreeze (Catherine’s Room)

Amazingly enough, I didn’t find the stapler. I had to wait for the girls to get home and ask them to find it. When she finds it, it is full of staples.

2 comments:

  1. And all this surprises you because??? Sounds very typical to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical kids! But I gotta wonder about the toothpaste under the bed!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.