Sunday, August 08, 2010

Apology

Dear David’s Dad and All My Other Readers,

I would like to apologize for my serious lack of updates lately. I hope the last few days have been entertaining for you all. We have been so busy around here and I work so much that sometimes I just don’t have time to write a dang thing. I need to stop and remember to breathe once in awhile.

Work has been going pretty well. I really do enjoy my job. In June, when the quarter changed, I went from working at the penitentiary to working at the women’s camp. There is virtually no violence there and it is much nicer. Too bad there is a ton of bickering. It drives me insane.

The girls are doing well. They are still on summer vacation. Catherine goes back to school on August 23. She will be starting the 6th grade and her final year of elementary school. She is very excited. She also just started her second season of soccer. Carolynn will be going back to school on September 7. She will be going into the 9th grade (by some miracle) and her first year of high school. How scary is that??? She is also still swimming on the Apple Valley Wave swim team. She is getting really good.

David is good too. He starts school mid August. He is also helping out with Catherine’s soccer team. His sister Gena moved to San Diego. (She is in the Navy now.) So we have seen her a few times. David’s friend Robbie also comes to visit occasionally. He came for his birthday last week and I cooked steak and we had an ice cream cake. David’s mom is coming to visit later this month unexpectedly. She will be here August 24 and will be in the area until September 8. She will be going down to San Diego to see Gena too. I understand David’s dad is also trying to plan a visit out. (Gena needs to be more cooperative with her schedule.)

Things are looking pretty good for a nice autumn. I am looking forward to cooler weather, my favorite holidays and maybe a vacation.

That is all for now. I promise to try and keep updating if you promise to try and keep reading them.

3 comments:

  1. missed you Jennifer. glad your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David told me. :)

    I did a restart just for you. I don't know if I have many more readers anymore. Too much Facebook I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, gee Jennifer, Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.