Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Thirteen



13 Movies I Can't Believe They Made... But Are Available On Netflix

1. Santa's Slay "He's making a list, hope you're not on it."

2. Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus Yeah, this is awesome. Check out this trailer.



3. Killer Klowns From Outer Space Because you know that is where Killer Klown's are from.

4. Ghost In A Teeny Bikini Which is exactly what I would wear if I were a ghost.

5. Funky Monkey Sadly... They made a sequel.

6. A Boy and His Dog "A rather kinky tale of survival."

7. Princess Of Mars Clearly, that is a princess on the cover.



8. Eye See You You can't go wrong if it's got Stallone.

9. Muppets From Space There are just some places Muppets should not go.

10. So I Married An Axe Murderer And I really wish she had axed this movie.

11. Black Dynamite David actually watched this one. I don't know why.

12. Shark Attack In The Mediterranean Austrians make some killer movies.

13. Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog Oh NPH.... WHY?

1 comment:

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.