Sunday, October 17, 2010

Off On Sunday

I haven't had a weekend day off since March. Today was fabulous.

First, we went to get the tire fixed on my car. Yesterday, when I left work, I found a flat. Luckily a super co-worker of mine went and put on the spare. I made it home. First thing this morning, we were off to get it fixed. It wasn't fixable. So now I have two new tires and two old tires. I'll go and get two more new tires when I get paid again.

We bought lots of candy and prizes for the Halloween party Catherine is having. We went to the mall and got some lunch and looked around. We went to Party City for more Halloween stuff.

Then I took a nap. Yes I did. It was awesome.

For dinner I made chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles. It was so good.

I guess this new work schedule does have it's perks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.