Saturday, April 09, 2011

It's Getting To Me

It really is. The stress. It's overwhelming. I don't sleep. I am not eating right. I either don't eat or I stuff myself. I have been getting migraines. It's been awful. David thinks I need therapy.

There are somethings going on right now that I have no control over. Some stuff happened, I won't mention it here right now, but there is nothing I could do. It didn't even happen to me, but I can't stop stressing over it. I hate that. But it is a mess and it won't be resolved for a little while still, so I can do nothing but sit tight and wait to see what happens.

In the mean time, have I mentioned I work in a prison? Talk about stressful.

Oh yeah, and a teenaged daughter.

Also, we are trying to save up to move. This house is falling apart and no one cares as long as I pay the rent on time. And even if I didn't pay it, we'd have to move anyway.

Oh yeah, and what about that budget? No budget means I have to work, but I don't get paid. Luckily that seems to be worked out, but that was scary.

Maybe I should take up drinking.

In the mean time, I am going to just keep on going. I am going to go to work, cook dinner and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.