Sunday, May 22, 2011

Supreme Embarrassment

Last week David's Dad sent us some of the most amazing pictures ever. The most amazing, most embarrassing pictures you will ever see. And now, for your enjoyment, I will share them with you. Because they are awesome.

David says this is his game face. I same it's his lame face.


This is David's "Duh" face.


I don't know what his hair is doing here. Who thought it was a good idea to look like this?


I am pretty sure David is drunk on Kool-Aid or doing a Capt. Jack Sparrow impression... years before the movie came out. Maybe he is psychic. Or psycho.


On another note, some of the pictures he sent were incredibly adorable. I'll have to share those later. Tune in next week for embarrassing pictures of someone else... A certain guy I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.