Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Reason #4...

As to why I shouldn't be left alone alone when there are puppies.

So yesterday I went to Animal Control to get dog licenses for Elvis and Drizella. Now they are all set for the next three years. Gibby is still good for another year and a half. Anyways, while I was there I saw some kids volunteering. And Carolynn wanted to look at the puppies. So we went back.

Carolynn has been wanting a puppy. Everyone else has their own dog and she has cats. You can't walk cats in the park. Cats don't fetch. We already had three dogs. So I was going to be strong. Unless somehow they had the perfect puppy.

So we get some paperwork on voluteering and we look around. They had a huge iguana and a large white parrot type bird. They had other snakes and lizards. They had rabbits and guinea pigs. They even had a little goat. And they had tons of dogs and cats and kittens and puppies.

I wanted to take them all home.

But I didn't.

Carolynn did it.

**********************************


Dear Mary and Tonya,

We have kidnapped your dog. And somehow it is now a very large puppy and a girl.


Meet Bubbles.

She is a mastiff mix. (Probably with lab.) She is 10 months old. And she is full of energy.




And we love her.

Gibby, Elvis and Drizella are still thinking it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.