Monday, August 08, 2011

It's On... Til The Break Of Dawn

One day, not so very long ago, David was cleaning the kitchen. That is his job. And he is really serious about it.

When he does it.

He was cleaning the kitchen. And I decided I wanted some toast. It was morning. I was hungry.

So I made my toast and left the kitchen for David.

Apparently, I left my used butter knife on the counter. This seemed to offend David. I can't imagine why. It's not as if he is Mr. Tidy.

But it offended him to the point of craziness. And so he took the offending butter knife and he placed it on my leg.


And I did this.


Sensing that he was about to get a butter knife shoved somewhere uncomfortable, he removed it from my leg, gave me a napkin and retreated to the kitchen.

But it was too late.

It was on.

Now David does plenty of things which annoy me. And one of those things includes leaving soda cans everywhere.

So we gathered them all and put them right where he could find them.


Sucker.

Now we are even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.