Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Running Out Of Ideas

Well, we are down to the last couple of days of NaBloPoMo and I am running on low. I have a bunch of work posts ready to go, but I don't like to do more than one of those a week. The rest of the time I like to pretend I don't work in a prison.

Catherine has a Wordless Wednesday ready for tomorrow to finish off the month. Then she decided we should try and do it for all of December too. We are going to try and do it and give all of our posts titles of holiday songs and movies. We shall see how far along we get before we just run out of ideas. She has two more Wordless Wednesday posts coming after tomorrow too.

We have been so busy around here I am running out of time for things. Only three more weeks and I go back to a normal person's schedule and this place will be running a lot better. It's hard to get in a good routine when you work all nights.

Holiday baking is coming. There is eggnog in the fridge. (Not that I will drink it, because ewww. But Catherine loves it.) Soon it will be time for decorating and presents under the tree. I have done most of my shopping online this year so far.

That is all for now. Thanks for reading this nonsense and for continuing to come back for more nonsense.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.