Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus

Yesterday David and I went and did most of our major shopping for the holiday. We shopped all day. Shopped til we dropped. It was fun. We started with the mall. Our mall isn't that great, but it has what we needed.

First, we did lunch. David got a slice of pizza and I got some Japanese food at Edo Japan. (The line at the Panda Express was too long.) It was so good. I had never eaten there before. It is more expensive than Panda Express, but the food is worth it. I like it better. I can't believe I have been missing out.

Then it was on to the shopping. We saw our good friends Adrienne and Serenity doing their shopping. Adrienne's engagement ring looks so beautiful. They are a fabulous couple.

Anyway, we went to Sears, J.C. Penney, Barnes and Noble, Toys R Us, Claire's, Hot Topic (It's scary in there!)and a few more. David got a new ornament in the Hallmark store. It goes with this video...



I love it.

Then we came home. We barely got in the door and the girls were ready to go shopping. David was all shopped out, so I took the girls to Denny's for dinner and then to Target.

Then we did the grocery shopping. That is a lot of money spent.

But it was fun.

Today we are doing some Christmas baking. Chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies are done. So are mini loaves of banana bread. Sugar cookie dough and gingerbread cookie dough are chilling in the refrigerator. My special sweet Chex Mix is cooling on the counter. And Mexican chicken and rice is on the stove for dinner tonight. I probably should go to the gym to offset this.

*************************

T'was the night before Christmas,when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.