Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Return of The King

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two (Harry Potter, #8)Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two by John Tiffany

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was really looking forward to this book. I love Harry Potter so much. I have read the original series more times than I can count.

Yes, I knew it wasn't written by J.K Rowling. Yes, I know it is a play.

I enjoyed it. Sure, I would have loved more detail, but it was a play. Sure I would have loved more new characters. But again, a play.

I loved being taken back to familiar times and places. I loved a look into future Harry's life.

I would love some more. But I take what I can get.

I give this book a 4 out of five because as much as I love Harry Potter, his story finished in The Deathly Hallows. And as much as I want it to continue, it won't.

And yes, it was a play and no it wasn't written by J.K. Rowling.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.