Sunday, January 16, 2022

Not A Loss, But A Privilege


The news of Betty White's death on New Year's Eve has surely not escaped you. Nor has the extraordinary life she led. The brilliant comedienne and actress that she was in life will live forever thanks to all her work on television. She was smart and funny and compassionate. Her animal right activism is an inspiration. Tomorrow would have been her 100th Birthday. Funny how someone could live to such and old age and still not have lived long enough. I really thought she would just live forever.

While I can't say that I mourn her death, as I did not know her personally, I can say that my deepest sympathies go out to those who did. Do know that it was a privilege to live in the time of Betty White. 

The Mary Tyler Moore Show and The Golden Girls are available on Hulu

Hot In Cleveland is available on Paramount +

The Proposal is available on Amazon Prime Video.

Donations to animal charities in her honor would certainly be welcome. Here are a few ideas.

ASPCA

World Wildlife Fund

The Humane Society Of The United States


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.