Thursday, September 14, 2006

Carolynn's Five Memories

By: Carolynn

1. Two days at Disneyland in February. It was soooo fun and cool, except the Haunted Mansion was closed.


Our Disney vacation Posted by Picasa

2. My birthday sleepover when I turned 10. We stayed up so late it was the next day and we ate a bunch of chocolate cake.


My 10th Birthday Sleepover Posted by Picasa

3. Our dog Elvis- we got him as a puppy and he pee’d every where. He was one peeing puppy.


Elvis and Priscilla in the snow. Posted by Picasa

4. Our vacation to Nashville- I accidentally put chocolate pudding on my mashed potatoes; Catherine got stuck on the potty; Sarah got stuck between the bed and the wall; The toilet in our hotel room exploded. It was soooooo fun.


This is where Catherine got stuck on the potty. Posted by Picasa

5. When I was 5 I got a Barbie jeep for my birthday. I rode it around all day with my friend Paige. She had one too. My friend Morgan rode in mine with me. It was so fun. But I don't have a picture of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.