Monday, January 15, 2007

TV Time

I watch so little TV now a days. My DVR used to be full of stuff, now only a few shows. None of the new ones really interest me. I watched the first episode of Dirt, the new drama with Courtney Cox (what happened to the Arquette?) on FX. It was not too wonderful. If you like lots of sexual conduct that has nothing to do with the plot, then by all means, watch Dirt. Also, watch Nip/Tuck… same channel, many boobs. David suggested that since it was the first episode, maybe they went overboard. So I have DVR’d the second episode of Dirt. I have not watched it yet. However, if it is anything like the first, it will be the last episode I watch. I only started watching it because I missed some other shows I wished had watched. I have never seen an episode of Sex and the City. Everyone says it was a great show and I missed it. I also wanted to watch Desperate Housewives. Nevertheless, I still have not. I think with that kind of soap opera you have to start watching at the beginning or you are lost.

Last night we watched The DaVinci Code. I read the book and liked it and the movie was good too. It is a very strange story. It is very controversial. If you are one of those very religious types, this probably will not be the story for you.

The kids are out of school today for Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday. They are off tomorrow too for a teacher day. Very convenient I say. Carolynn was sick yesterday. She seems okay today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.