Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nice Things About My Family

Catherine
1. She's encouraging.
2. She's influential.
3. She's nice.
4. She plays with a cow.
5. She doesn't snore.
6. She does her homework.
7. She likes the good types of ice cream.
8. She picks the weirdest clothes.
9. She lets me pick her clothes the second time.
10. She loves peanut butter cups.
11. She has the weirdest dolls.
12. She builds tons of forts.
13. She likes watching T.V.
14. She enjoys taking off her pants.
15. She likes playing with me.

David

1. He likes me.
2. He helps me with my homework.
3. He tells funny jokes.
4. He makes me laugh.
5. He enjoys cheese pizza.
6. He loves dogs and cats.
7. He draws cool pictures.
8. He makes me good pancakes.
9. He loves Mickey Mouse.
10. He enjoys Disneyland.

Mom

1. She likes David and Catherine and me.
2. She enjoys chicken wings.
3. She makes good dinner.
4. She loves me.
5. She lets me go to camp.
6. She buys me stuff.
7. She lets me have candy.
8. She loves Disneyland.
9. She loves Kitty.
10. She likes tea.
11. She likes to plant flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.