Sunday, March 25, 2007

5th Grade Camp

On Monday I left for camp. I was gone until Friday. It was awsome.


Here I am at camp.


This is my cabin.


This is a picture of my three best friends. Jessica, Danielle, and Kina


This was our counselor we had in our cabin. She was weird.


I was going to climb this rock wall, but started raining so I couldn't.


This is me and my teacher. She went with us to camp.


I canoed on this lake.


Every morning at 6 I had to wake up and go out with the cabin and say the pledge of allegiance and then go to breakfast.


They called the paths weird names and one was called London. We went up the London.


We hiked up a big hill and this is what I saw from the top of it.


This a shelter we built out of sticks we found in the area. The boy sitting is my friend Daris, or "Big D" and the other boy is someone I don't know.

I also learned to shoot archery but I didn't get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.