Monday, March 26, 2007

A Thrilling Weekend

Nothing exciting happened this weekend. I did something I had not done in a long time. Nothing. Okay, I did a few things, but nothing really.

On Friday, Carolynn made me a carrot cake for my birthday. It was tasty. Then I took Carolynn over to the Wal-Mart to have her camp pictures developed. We also picked up a few things at the Fry’s for Carolynn’s computer. When we got home, we ordered pizza for dinner.

On Saturday, I took Carolynn to the doctor. She has a slight ear infection. We grabbed some tacos at the Taco Bell and just stayed home all day. Carolynn and I watched The Lake House. It was pretty good, but a little predictable. (Even Carolynn had figured it out about half way in.)

Sunday, I went nowhere. I watched Food Network all day and we made a roast for dinner. It was quite nice to just stay home after the last few weeks of weekend adventures.

Speaking of adventures, the girls are itching to go camping again. They got some new camping stuff from my mom (lanterns, flashlights, animal paper plates and forks, ect.) and they want to go out and use them. We have our next scheduled camping adventure planned for Memorial Day, but with the introduction of this new stuff, we are probably going to go sooner. Therefore, it seems likely that we will go camping on Easter weekend. Easter bunnies go to campsites, after all, bunnies live in the woods. Our vacation is still in the air. It is very likely we will not go until around Mother’s Day. However, we have a lot of fun things planned in the meantime. This weekend we may be heading back to Seaworld for a member’s only preview of the new shows. Then we will be camping the following weekend. In addition, we have another trip to Seaworld scheduled on Carolynn’s birthday with her and her friends, Kina and Jessica. It is a jam packed April coming up. Stay tuned for many fun filled adventures and pictures. (Especially pictures from Carolynn as she got her own digital camera from my mom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.