Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Idol Chat

I realised I haven't been writing about American Idol on here and that I had meant to. So here are my thoughts.

1. Why were there so many terrible singers in the top 24? Of the thousands upon thousands of people who came and auditioned, how did we end up with these? Are these really the best that America has to offer? I don't think so.

2. The girls are way better than the boys.

3. Why am I still looking at Sanjaya Malakar?
That guy is just terrible. I just don't see how he made it that far. I think the judges put him in the top 24 as a joke and then it backfired. Have you see the website VoteForTheWorst.com. They are purposely voting for him to get him as far as possible just for the fun of it. That kind of takes from the point of this competition, but it's a free country. It's no worse than millions of teenage girls voting for some guy that can't sing just because he is cute. (It's happened and you know it.)If I were in his place, and some website called Vote For The Worst was backing me, and I had become a national laughing stock, I'd just opt out rather than continue to embarass myself.

4. So far my favorites have been

Lakisha Jones

She has received the most of my votes so far.

Melinda Doolittle


Jordin Sparks

I voted for Jordin last night.

Tonight we take it down to the Top 10. I hope we can finally say goodbye to Sanjaya, but I doubt we will. I'd say Phil is next to go then. We will see tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.