Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

For my birthday I got a turtle named Little Dude. Here's a video about him.



I also got a Polly Pocket Drive-Thru, clothes from Grandma, a gift card for Target (I used it to buy Polly Pockets), a new computer, and a Hillary Duff CD.



Starting Friday, Kina and Jessica came over. They stayed until Sunday. On Friday, we went to the Round Table next to PetsMart and David met us for dinner. We had pepperoni pizza. Then we went home and my mom made us go to sleep in my room. But we had fun and played Barbies and did girly stuff.

On Saturday, we got up and had our breakfast. Then we played some more Barbies. We did more girly stuff. Then we ate some leftover pizza. Then we went to Seaworld.



My mom gave me $40 (I also had $5 from my Grandma) to go around the park with and then we left on our journey. The first thing we did was try and find the sharks. As soon as we found them we went in and Jessica was scared of the sharks that swam above us. After that we bought an ice cream. Then went to the playground for awhile. Then we went to watch the sealion and otter show. My mom found us sitting there before the show.



Then we watched the show with my mom and Catherine. We sat at the very top.



After the show, we ditched my mom and Catherine again and went to ride the wild artic ride. It was fun. After that we looked at the animals in there really fast so we could get out and get in line to ride again. Then we went to the Atlantis ride. It was so fun. We were going to go again but the line was too long.



Then we went shopping. We all got matching turtle necklaces, 32" long Pixie Sticks, and cotton candy. Then we went to meat my mom and Catherine for dinner. Then we had dinner. Jessica, Kina and me had ribs. They were good.





After dinner we rode on a water ride. It was awesome! We got totally soaked.





Then we all saw the nighttime sealion show. It was so funny. Then after that we hurried to the Shamu Rocks nightime show. It was cool. Then we went home. Then we had delicious cake with turles on it (not real ones).





Then we went to bed. In the moring my friends went home. It was super fun and really exciting. It was the best birthday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.