Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tubes

This is new. Go to www.tubesnow.com and download the free tubes software. This is for people who are a little more technologically advanced or what have you. If you do get the software, it allows you to instantly share files with others who use your tube. You get to invite only those you want and you can store many files in there. I put our entire movie collection in the Tropical Fruit tube. So if you want to join us let me know and I will send you an invite to our tube. I also am going to put some pictures in there so you will be able to get them at better quality than when you steal them from on here. In addition, maybe you can get some of the ones I used in my movies that you cannot steal. You can also gain access to some other things I might put in there that I can not post on here. My friend Trish uses it and she put this in mine. Give it a try. www.tubesnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.