Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random

Spiderman 3 was good but a little over crowded. There was so much stuff going on and too many villains.

Netflix is so wonderful. This past weekend we watched The Flintstones movie. I have not seen that one in ages and that was the first time the kids saw it. I just loved it when it came out. My mom had these drinking glasses from McDonald’s with The Flintstone’s on them. I wonder if she still has them. We also watched Night at the Museum. That one was not so great. Today we should be getting Dreamgirls. I cannot wait to see that.

Carolynn is getting ready for her elementary graduation. The school is taking fifth graders to The Wave, a nearby water park. They are also having a teacher vs. fifth Grade softball game. In addition, there will be a graduation ceremony. I will be there with my cameras so be prepared. My regular (still photo) camera seems to be having some trouble. It does not seem damaged and it turns on fine, but the screen looks all blurry and like how it used to look when you turned to the HBO channel when you did not have HBO. I have not had that camera too long. Maybe like 4 years. It is a Sony Cybershot.

I bought my mom a mother’s day card right before we went to Las Vegas. I found it still in my desk on Monday while I was looking for something else. Oops. Better late than never.

Make sure you watch Catherine’s Story. She is a little hard to hear because the video camera I use is cheap and not good. One day, when I have more money, I will get a super cool one that makes DVD’s or something. But, not today. Carolynn did a similar video too, so be sure and check her out.

I am totally addicted to Rosie O’Donnell’s blog. I came across it one day, about a month ago or so. I was looking at the LOL Cats, they were nominated for a blog award, and then I clicked on the blog award site and happened to see hers. I clicked it and have been reading it since. I am not really sure why. Politically, she is very left of me. Her views tend to offend others. I personally think that she has a right to think or say whatever as long as it does not cause harm. If you do not like it, do not listen, turn the channel, surf another webpage. Whatever. Some of the stuff she says I do agree with and I think it is nice to see someone who is a “celebrity” be so real. I do not think it’s fake at all. She has a very nice family. So anyway, if you want to check it out: Rosie Blog. However, I warn you, those who are extremely republican, very right wing type of people, you probably will not like her blog. In addition, from the information I have gathered, it maybe illegal or sacrilegious or something else horrible, to read her blog while in the state of Texas. That fact has not been confirmed, just my opinion. P.S. There will be no major political discussion on this blog. It is a family page.

This weekend we are seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 3. I got free tickets from Albertson’s. I have six tickets so far. According to my last receipt I am $10 or so away from 2 more tickets so if you need some, let me know. People with kids get first choice.

We are also going camping this weekend. I get Monday off so we are going to be camping Sunday to Monday in Julian. It should be fun.

That is about it I think. If I sent you an e-mail about pictures don’t forget to send me some. If I did not send you an e-mail about pictures, it is because I already have some or I just have not yet and I will.

2 comments:

  1. You piqued my interest about Rosie's blog. For the record, I haven't liked her since she dissed Tom Selleck on her talk show years back. My continued dislike of her has to do with her political views. Sorry if that's too political. Anyway, I thought her page was confusing. Is it a blog, poetry, videos, what? Explain what I'm supposed to be looking at so I can go back and try again. I'm not trying to be facetious here either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know. Her blog is kind of random. Her political views are rather outrageous. I only saw her show when it first came out and I have never seen an episode of the view. I don't know why I read it. I know you're not being facetious. I really don't know why. I just do.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.