Friday, June 08, 2007

New And Improved

In case you had not noticed, this website went through a bit of a change. We did not really add anything new on here (except for Bart Simpson) but we changed the look. Now it is less tropical, more fruit.

The biggest change you will find now is our expansion. To the right at the top you will find the Bowl of Fruit.

I have not had much to write about. I have just been working. Oh, my grades came in and I got an 87 in math and a 98 in my multicultural class. I rule! We had a nice camping trip to Julian a couple weeks ago, in case you have not seen the movie. We saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3. It was awesome. The girls and David and probably Kina, are going to see it again. Well, that is it for now. Carolynn has been doing all the exciting stuff. Maybe she will write about it. Probably not…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.