Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Reality Bites

Okay, I admit it. I watch reality shows. Not many, but I watch them. Everyone knows we watch American Idol. We used to watch Survivor, but after about 10, I gave up. However, this summer has hooked me on two and there is one coming that I want to see. I am currently watching America’s Got Talent and The Next Best Thing. I want to watch the Singing Bee. I bet I would kick butt at that game. America’s Got Talent has a ton of interesting acts. In addition, I love the impersonators on The Next Best Thing. I saw on the news that the first auditions for the next American Idol are to be held here in San Diego at Qualcomm Stadium at the end of July. Therefore, if you are between 16 and 28 get down there and sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.