Tuesday, February 19, 2008

If Your Tail Light Covers Are Made Of Red Tape... You Are Probably A NASCAR Fan

Catherine is studying chess in her GATE class now. Last semester they were studying fish from the Birch Aquarium. I ordered her a chess set online and her and David had their first match today.

David won. But Catherine gave it a good try.

I don't know if I will continue to watch Survivor this season. I watched the first episode and I taped the second, but I haven't watched it yet and am not sure I want to. We shall see. American Idol voting begins tonight. Check back for my voting choice.

1 comment:

  1. Chess is a fun game but you have to think about what you are doing. The people that play chess are the nerds they are in the chess club and the debating team.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.