Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Votes Are In

Tonight on American Idol, the top 12 guys took the stage. Carolynn and I have cast our votes.

Carolynn voted for Jason Castro. He was pretty good.


It took me a few to decide my vote. First, I wanted to vote for David Archuleta. He was good.


Then I was going to vote for Danny Noriega because even though he was not the best singer, his performance was good. Indecently, this is who Vote For The Worst is backing. And let’s face it, Danny is fabulous. I bet he is a Liza fan. Oh and Cher… I bet he does Cher impersonations.


Then I was going to vote for Michael Johns because… well, LOOK AT HIM! Enough said.


However, in the end I came to my senses and voted for David Archuleta because he was the best singer and this is a singing contest. Eventually I voted for him… when the line was not so busy.

4 comments:

  1. I missed American Idol in favor of Guns Along the Mohawk, and Lakers baskeball. I will try and catch up tonight. The Cleaning lady comes today so Grandpa can tell her his lifes story. He ate at Marcelinos last night and they have real good beans and rice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like Lighting McQueen has a lot of fans. We got to meet him and Mater at California Adventure, he wasn't able to sign any autographs because......well he has no hand only tires. He was able to talk and how many cars do you know that can talk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. David is such a good singer!



    Love:kina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well today we went and signed all the papers for the mobile home. The new owner's name is Rosa and she will be moving in next week. They are going to have it tented for termites and they are going to re do the front porch. Rosa seems nice she is in her late fiftys and her son may be living with her, he is in his late twentys I would guess. How funny an older lady and her son will be moving in. Most of the people that looked at it were young hispanic familys with a lot of kids.
    My dad seems to be good with it being a done deal, and he liked the lady "she was a very thin black lady." The directv folks came on monday so he has his TV in his room all hooked up with the HD channels. He watches in the living room most of the time....Lakers, college basketball, golf. Mickey and Hercules are starting to be friends, but they are jelous over who will sit on my dads lap. Abbie makes Elvis look thin, we got them new name tags just in case they get out of the yard. They are adjusting well, a lot more yard and lots of new friends, to bark with.
    Today we ate at Dinapolies my dad said it was pretty good but he likes Marcelinos better. The best spaghetti is a Vincents in Ontario. Yesterday we ate mexican food he liked the rice and beans. Heck nest time you see grandpa maybe he will have gained twenty pounds.....lol. He eats and eats and never gains a pound.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.