Wednesday, February 20, 2008

If You Think Possum Is “The Other White Meat”, You’re Probably A NASCAR Fan

Tonight American Idol chicks took the stage. Carolynn and I have cast our votes. It was hard because there were several good choices. But in the end, both Carolynn and I voted for Ramiele Malubay.


In case you’ve noticed a lot of new comments from Kina, Kina has a new website of her own called Kina’s Hawaiian Sunset. She like comments, if anyone is interested in reading about Carolynn’s friend Kina.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that we have good weather for the race. Grandpa was giving me all the line up this morning. He goes out and gets the papers at about five and he has them read and is ready with my news update by 6am. We go and get a bite to eat when I get home from work then he watches sports until he nods off about 8 or so.
    I will check out Kina's web site and leave her a comment, she works hard on a web page it is nice to get noticed.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.