Friday, February 29, 2008

Thank You, Come Again

I went to the grocery store and I got some Indian foods. I got the idea from the FoodTV website. Tomorrow we are having hummus, couscous, and curry chicken tenders. We got pita chips. It is going to be an adventure in foods. David even tried something new today. He ate a sandwich that did not contain peanut butter and jelly. It was a meatball sub. He even liked it. Tomorrow he will even try the Indian foods. He needs to be less picky because Catherine wants to do what he does and I don’t want Catherine to be afraid to try new things. Kids are weird.

The only adventure this weekend will be the adventure in food. We are not going anywhere. We are doing some serious cleaning. That is it. I am sure that will be exciting to write about.

Do not forget about the car pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Not much adventure here either, going to run some errands, and grab some lunch at Mama Carpinos, then the direct TV guy is comming because I had a little disagreement with them. They say my dad has a DVR box I say it is HD but not DVD. When the tech came on the 17th and hooked it up he said it is not a DVR box....yet they want to charge extra for it. So now I was a but pissed, he will be out today, if it is not a DVR box he will give us one free of charge for one year......so after today Grandpa will be able to record all his favorite show.....LOL. So we will be having a show down with Directv at high noon......

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.