Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our Day At The Mission

Today we went to the Historic Mission San Juan Capistrano. First we saw the founding document. It was about how they founded it. Next we saw the olive millstone. It was about smashing olives and trading them for other goods. In the middle of our adventure we saw the central courtyard. I learned about Friar O'Sullivan and how he built the Moorish style fountain. Then at the end of our adventure we saw a wishing well. It was about... well, I forgot what that was, but I saw a lot of stuff in it. I also got a smashed penny with a swallow on it.

The End



Me Being Weird


A Gold Wall Inside A Church


A Fountain


Old Walls

1 comment:

  1. What a cool adventure, sorry you did not see swallows. But I guess the swallows did not get to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.