Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Swallows Have Returned

Today I took Trisha to the airport so she could return to North Carolina. I had a fabulous time. I hope she did too. Tomorrow I have to go back to work.

On the way home from the airport, Catherine was complaining that it was a boring drive and it wasn’t fair that Carolynn got to go on field trips and she didn’t. So I took her on one. We went to the Mission at San Juan Capistrano. Signs say that this is the week the swallows return. I did not see any swallows. Catherine was sooooo mad. She said it was boring and like school. I made her write about it for her website. She said it was like homework.



Last night Trisha took me to this really cool restaurant called Forever Fondue. It was so cool. The food was fabulous. We had a great time.

Look for a video of our adventure this weekend. I have to gather all the pictures first.

1 comment:

  1. I think San Juan Capistrano is the most famous of all the California missions because of the swallows. I have seen the exit to get there but I have never stopped in.
    I hope that Trisha had a safe trip home and got in on time. I will look forword to seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.