Tuesday, March 04, 2008

When Life Hands You Lemons, You Make Lemonade. When Life Hands You Drama, You Make A Soap Opera And Sell It To Fox.

I really do not think I am filled with a bunch of my own drama. I have not been hauled off to the pokey. I have not got my boobs posted on the interweb. I do not think people in New England drive on the other side of the road. I have not been going around insulting people for no reason.

Sure does seem like I have a lot of drama in my life though. Besides the drama, I have work (which has drama all its own), school, kids, bills and chores. All this stuff happens to me everyday leaving me very few minutes to think and then stuff starts getting left behind or goes un-noticed.

Some things are small, some things are huge and I need a dump truck to hit me in the head before I remember to notice them. Maybe I am just getting old. Maybe I am just that busy. Or maybe…

What’s the name again of that huge river that runs through Egypt?

Oh yes, that’s right…

3 comments:

  1. Well, you know people shock the heck out me all the time and look where I work. I do not think I have too much drama but people seem to think I am the Queen of mean.
    I try and do the right thing but it still seems like what ever I do seems to piss people off. I go to NASCAR and some jack ass makes a comment. People are unhappy about their lives and this is some how my fault I can not control what they think nor do I care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess some people just assume that you only have a good time in order to show them up. That is foolish.

    I try and stay away from drama, but still it manages to find me. Then I am missing other stuff I should have noticed... Like I haven't had the car washed since November, my carpet needs cleaning, and some more stuff I am totally oblivious to.

    People should keep their drama to themselves and maybe I can have two minutes of peace to get the car washed or iron some clothes...

    (Do I even own an iron?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would anyone think that? Why would they even care what I do, I can assure you I do not worry about what they do or where they go. I try and stay away from the drama too but it sometimes finds me. It makes me angry when people feel they can make comments about you or Mike or heaven help them, my dad. He has been through some big changes and he should have the support of his family, I do not care what they think of me, it is about him.
    I have been overwhelmed with the changes and all that needed to be done to make them happen. I want to thank you for all your help and the support you have given us. It has been a heck of a couple of months.
    I needed to get help with stuff like dusting and cleaning bathrooms and just keeping up, so we hired a housekeeper. Some folks might say I am just a lazy wife but they are the same ones that never lifted a finger to help my dad move.
    I know how easy it is to let things go. I hope that you and Trish have a great time when she is here. Take lots of pictures have a Hollywood adventure and have fun. You have been a great help and you deserve to have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.