Friday, April 04, 2008

Fabulous Friday

So yesterday's foray into the world of the meme was a success. I got to check out a lot of cool new bloggers and I got some comments from some new people. My mom gave it a go too and also got some new hits and a couple of comments. I am so excited. I am already thinking up lists for future Thursdays and I can’t wait to try out my other meme on Wednesday.

Tomorrow I am taking Carolynn to the Carlsbad Flower Fields. I have never been and it would be a shame to live this close and never go. Catherine would be bored and David would say looking at girly flowers isn’t manly enough, so they aren’t going. They will probably sit around playing Wii while we are gone.

All day on the radio they have been going on and on about the Padres vs. Dodgers game tonight at PetCo Park. They are broadcasting live from downtown near the stadium. I have never been in there, but my mom says they have the best nachos of all the ball parks she has been to.

Tonight’s big plan involves going grocery shopping and making chicken fried steak for dinner. I know. Exciting.

1 comment:

  1. I would bet good money that Catherine is one of the few Dodger fans living in the San Diego area. Petco is a very nice park they have a beach in the outfield, and a big grassy area for picnics. Have you been to the gas lamp district? There are lots of little sidewalk cafes and jazz clubs and stuff it is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.