Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Look! I joined a meme. Actually, I joined two, but the other is a Wednesday one. I got these two from Adam's Wife, a blog by a really great gal in my book group. I thought this would be an excellent way to get more readers. I also thought my mom could try it too so she could get some readers for her new blog. I have done Booking Through Thursday's meme, but only when filling in for Trisha. Now I am embarking on my first of my own! Here goes.


www.thursdaythirteen.com


Thirteen Things On My Desk At Work


1. Plants
2. My Business Cards In Their Holder
3. Two Phones (Yes Two!)
4. A Cup Of Tea (Irish Breakfast Tea with Cream and Sugar)
5. A Letter Opener from Alphagraphics
6. A Book- InDesign for Dummies
7. A Staple Remover
8. My Car Keys
9. A Jar of Lemon Drops
10. A Basket of Writing Utensils
11. Bills
12. A Computer (DUH!)
13. Basket Orders

13 comments:

  1. Welcome to Thursday Thirteen, I have to ask is it a wise idea to keep a for dummies book on your desk at work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to number 13?! :-) I actually did a desk meme a few weeks ago...all about what was on my desk. Too much stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA! I hadn't thought of that! Oh well, my boss bought the book for me. Despite the titles, I find the Dummy books very helpful.

    Thanks for the welcome! Maybe we will see my mom on the blog roll soon. I saw a couple of 13's about baseball today (13 Greatest Players Of All Time, ect.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat... The #13 got cut off when I added the picture. How dumb was that? I fixed though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun list, happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would need several weeks to complete a list of what is on my desk - it would be easier to list what isn't! Takes time each day to clear the unessential items off - but there is always a cup of coffee, usually from Tim Horton's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, technically I have A LOT more than 13 things on my desk, but 13 was the magic number...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! Welcome to the world of memes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like fun but I am new at this....how do I join? Am I supposed to tell you thirteen things that are on my desk?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope, you have to make a list of any 13 things you like and do it every Thursday. I will help you set it up. You come up with a list of 13 things. You could make it baseball things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I gave a list of thirteen things that go good with a beer....I guess baseball could have been on that list....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I usually have a mug of tea, complete with milk and sugar, on my desk too. Welcome to TT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to TT. Will check my desk too one day and list what's on it =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.