Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh Brother

Today is my brother’s birthday. He is 29 today. I guess he is getting pretty old. He finally caught up with me. I have been 29 for a few years now.

Last night’s concert in the park was not as good as last week’s concert. They were not a terrible band, but they were no Beach Boys. They were a surfer band and they did sing some Beach Boys music. I am sure I will have a video later. We did not stay for the whole thing, so it will not be a long video. I will use real Beach Boys music.

My mom got the girls some new backpacks and back to school clothes yesterday. The girls will be going back to school in style. My mom also brought me some new skirts for interviewing. I hope that they will bring me luck.

Later, Carolynn is going to a video game thing at the library. It is free. I like free.

That is all for now. Be sure and check out my mom’s blog. I wrote something over there

3 comments:

  1. Well I was 29 once but I have been 25 twice, plus 4.......I think Joe and Nicole were going to go camping this week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your brother.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.