Monday, October 20, 2008

Stalker?

So I got a note today that someone was trying to sign into my Facebook account. That isn't the first time someone has done that. I have gotten e-mails like that before. Why would someone want to do that? There is nothing there. I don't really use Facebook. Everyone knows I do this. DUH! I assumed it must have been an accident. Someone must have made a typing error. So a little while after that, I then got a note from MySpace that basically said the same thing. Someone has been trying to log in as me. My account has been canceled for maybe a year or so. The email said that someone tried to log as me and asked if it was me and if I'd like to re-establish my account. I guess they let you try three times to log in and then they send the e-mail. Same with Facebook. That is so strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.