Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Reasons I Need A Washer And Dryer

1. To wash clothes... DUH!
2. Stains set and clothes are expensive.
3. A few weeks ago when I was at the Laundromat, I accidentally left a basket full of towels I will never see again.
4. Kids are messy and I have two.
5. Towels are better for the environment than paper towels.
6. Whenever the cat gets mad, she pees on my bath mat.
7. Everyone likes clean sheets now and again.
8. There are always creepy people in the Laundromat.
9. It costs $2.75 to wash and $1.00 to dry. That is $3.75 a load.
10. The dogs like clean blankets too.
11. It takes about 2 hours and 10 loads to do about 2 weeks worth of laundry at the Laundromat.
12. If we had a washer and dryer in our house, people could do their own laundry as needed and I wouldn’t have to go to the Laundromat do it. (David did it a few times too.)
13. The laundry room seems so lonely without a washer and dryer in it.

11 comments:

  1. Wow the price of washing and drying has really gone up since I last was in a laundrymatt. Happy TT and good luck with getting a washer and dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! A washer/dryer will definitely make your chores a little lighter... go get one now!

    Here's my TT # 52. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are SO right about the laudrymat being a magnet for freaks! yuck!
    the only upside is you really can get all that laundry done in record time...but i'd still rather do it at home! happy tt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could probably get a second hand washer for the price of those towels alone. Treat yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need to get a washer & dryer IMMEDIATELY! That sounds like way too much work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your laundry sympathy. The towels were not a huge loss... It was about 12 to 15 towels. Only about a third of my total towel collection. I don't know where I got so many towels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree--you definitely have a strong case for a washer and dryer-you should show this to the powers that be (and reread it if that's you!)-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Boo's you. Go check out my blog to see what this means.

    Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hate a lonely laundry room. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm house hunting right now - one of the things that is absolutely necessary is a washer and dryer or at least the right hookups for them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.