Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another Random Picture

Not much has changed since yesterday. However, we probably won't have to move. We might not have cable of phones for much longer, but we should be able to live in the house for at least one more month. Christmas is going to be a super fun extravaganza. If you are wondering what I am getting you.... I'll give you a hint... It's nothing.

Since life hasn't improved much since yesterday and I don't want to pass the depression on... here is another random picture.


This is a picture of me, Catherine and my Grandma at our house in Lakeside in July 2001. My couch in this picture was new and looks so clean. It didn't last long. The movers broke it on the way back from Wisconsin. Anyway, in this picture, my mom and Grandma had come to visit us and we went on a boat ride around San Diego Bay. Catherine didn't go on the cruise because she was too small. I think she stayed with Trisha that day. While on the boat, my Grandma was telling me about how when she was little she lived on Catalina Island and rode a glass bottom boat to the mainland. The cruise was fun and after we had tacos. Tacos make any day pretty awesome. It was a fun visit.

4 comments:

  1. hey lady, i need your address for your christmas card!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we did have stop for taco's I guess we are big taco fans. My mom had a good time on the boat ride. We stopped on the way home at Tom's Farms and she bought a bunch of strawberries and tomatoes. Good times.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you got that couch. I think I might even remember that day. I miss those times sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.