Friday, November 21, 2008
No Place Like Home
I got this meme from Forgetfulone. She didn't tag me for it, so I STOLE it. HAHAHAHA!
The following is a little TAG that allows your Bloggy neighbors to get to know a little information about the town or city you live in. State the name and then Post 10 facts or observations about the town you call home. Then tag 4 people.
I did a Thursday Thirteen like this once, click here to see it.
1. Apple Valley is located in the Mojave Desert.
2. The main highway is called the "Happy Trails Highway".
3. Roy Rodgers and Dale Evans lived in Apple Valley.
4. Joshua Trees are native here.
5. There are actual, honest to God tumbleweeds here. They crack David up.
6. I see coyotes weekly.
7. There is one Wal-Mart and two Targets in Apple Valley. I like Target better anyway.
8. Apple Valley has two Lowe's and one Home Depot. That is a lot of home improvement for such a small town.
9. Cuba Gooding Jr. went to Apple Valley High School. So did I, but not at the same time.
10. There is a Wal-Mart distribution center in Apple Valley. I can see it from my house. It is about 4 miles away, but there is very little between me and it.
Okay, now I tag four people...
I tag Sarah. She can tell us about where she lives in Hawaii.
I tag Nikki and Ash... one of you or both of you if you want. You live in the same town. But maybe you have different "home towns". It doesn't exactly go with Ash's pet theme, but it's her blog so...
I tag Pam from 30Something. She mentioned she needed things to write.
I tag Heather from One Beaudet At A Time. That way she has something to post.