Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



I heard that song, If I Had $1,000,000, by the Barenaked Ladies and it made me think up this list of thirteen things I would do if I had a million dollars.

1. Pay off my car.
2. Purchase a house.
3. Buy a motorcycle for David.
4. Take Trisha and go on a cruise in the Mediterranean.
5. Take the kids and my parents and Grandpa to Washington DC.
6. Go see my sister in Hawaii.
7. Buy a bedroom set for myself. A girly one with a canopy or drapes or something. I never had a matching set before.
8. Buy a new computer.
9. Set aside a bunch to pay the bills with while I look for a job still
10. Put some in college funds for the girls.
11. Buy a huge TV. A plasma one. My Grandpa thinks those are cool.
12. Buy a new wardrobe for Gibby.
13. Be less stressed out.

13 comments:

  1. Wouldn't a million dollars be great....

    That was a good list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that would be on my list too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to have a million dollars. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know... I can dream if I want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Med cruise would be pretty awesome. We'd rock the Mediterranean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had a million dollars I would do onne thing......Retire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trisha- I know.. Italy, Greece... sun and fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that song! Oh what I would love to do with a million dollars. You came up with a great list. Isn't fun to dream. Happy TT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that you won't let a million dollars get to your head! I wish I had a million dollars too! I have a list a mile long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen- Well, in all actuality, a million dollars just doesn't go as far as it used to. I want to get the most out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A million dollars doesn't go that far these days! Shot for ten million!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ideas! And less stress, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that song. I'd love a million dollars, too. I'd do about the same thing you would, too ... even the Mediterranean cruise!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.