I got this meme from Melissa at Making Things Up. I met her through NaBloPoMo this year. She and I are in the same SoCal Parent Bloggers Group.
Anyway, I have to link the last 10 comment leavers, answer the questions, and then tag unsuspecting bloggers to do it too. So here you go. Instead of using my last 10 comments, I decided to use my top ten comment writers. If I used the last ten, we would have many repeats.
Here are the top 10 commenters based on the last 100 comments.
1. Pam at 30something
2. Arlene at Three Baseball Fanz
3. Trisha at Obsessed Reader
4. Eve at Adams Wife's Weblog
5. B Boys Mom at Crazy Mom With 4 Boys
6. Sarah at... well, I don't know what hers is called it just says SP.
7. Nikki at Snailbird.com
8. marina at Mucha Costa Rica
9. Heather at One Beaudet At A Time
10. 1momof5 at 1 mom of 5
Okay, here are the questions I am supposed to answer about my commenters.
1: What is your favorite post from number 3’s blog?
Let’s see, this week I like the post Jabber, Jabber because I was the one she was on the phone with all night. It's always good to have friends when you need someone to talk to, no matter what time.
2. Has number 10 taken any pictures that have moved you?
Let’s see last week she had this picture of mint brownies that seriously moved me… to the kitchen.
3. Does number 6 reply to comments on their blog?
She would if she got comments. She doesn’t write often enough or participate in the blogger world to get many. She should try it, it’s fun.
4. Which part of blogland is number 2 from?
Blogland…. I don’t know about blogland, but my number 2 lives right here in sunny California. It takes 6 minutes to drive there from here.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 7 what would it be?
Hmmm... Never leave your cats alone with your fish. Probably not a good idea to leave them alone with the rats either. Also, winter is coming in Wisconsin. Bundle up.
6. Have you ever tried something from number 9’s blog?
Well, seeing she has only 3 posts ever, no.
7. Has number 1 blogged something that inspired you?
Yes, just yesterday, she inspired me to volunteer at a local humane society.
8. How often do you comment on number 4’s blog?
Whenever I have something relevant to say.
9. Do you wait for number 8 to post excitedly?
Sometimes. She has interesting things to tell us about Costa Rica. I always enjoy her Wordless Wednesdays, though I think the other girl actually posts those. Same blog though.
10. How did number 5’s blog change your life?
Well, she was the first reader, besides me, that my mom got on her blog, leading my mom to blog more, so I guess she changed my life by making my mom blog more and I read it. I also read her blog.
11. Do you know any of the 10 bloggers in person?
Yes, Arlene is my mom, Trisha and I have been friends for like a million years, Sarah is my sister, and Heather and I have been friends for like half a million years.
12. Do any of your 10 bloggers know each other in person?
My mom and my sister know each other. DUH!
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently?
Several of them are posting every day in November.
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing?
Probably Nikki, not everything she writes is funny, but sometimes. Her girlfriend Ash writes a blog I read about pets and those are usually cute and funny.
15. Which of the 10 has made you cry (good or bad tears)?
Most recently, my mom’s blog. She was writing how she turned on King Kong and it was actually Kinky Kong and I laughed so hard…
Okay now you do it. I do not care who does it. Trisha should do it, because she subjects me to random meme’s regularly. Heather should do it, so she will have a new post.